I run Thrift-ola from a small warehouse unit in Hackney Wick and have been thrifting a-go-go for the past few months to fill my online shoppe with all kinds of super fun second hand finds ready for Christmas! Not everything makes it onto the website though, reasons for this include items that don’t photograph very well, maybe they’re too large/heavy/awkward to post or I feel someone should really see it in person before buying. I’m also generally behind with uploading stock as I have just started freelancing for Vintage again and am co-ordinating & curating some really exciting events for 2012.SO! For one day only I’ve decided to open up my studio this Saturday and haul everything I have for sale into the main room for y’all to sift through. Most things you won’t have seen before but if you’ve had your eye on something in my online shoppe then you can check out all that stuff too.
As always everything will be mega affordable and I’ll be cutting deals with folk who buy lots of stuff.
Bring your pals, a pocket full of spare change and get ready for a good old fashion rummage at Thrift-ola Towers.
Stuff I’ll have for sale….
• Christmas decorations
• Deadstock 60s French cotton dresses – I picked about 40 of these up from a flea market in France
• Beautiful vintage Winter coats
• a 1960s hanging chair and a two seater Ercol sofa
• oodles of cute ceramic ornaments (mostly animals)
• a tea urn (for you tea party hosts)
• so much kitchenware
• booooooks – mostly craft
• winter warmers – lots of fuzzy sweaters & vintage cardigans
• piles of vintage haberdashery items (all collected from inside the vintage sewing baskets I’ve been selling)
• vintage cameras
SO. MUCH. STUFF.
My studio is no. 8 and I have a buzzer on the green gates to my building Vittoria Wharf which is next to the huge pink and black Forman & Sons building. The nearest station is Hackney Wick Overground. You will definitely need a map!
Thrift-ola Yard Sale Facebook event details – click here!